Vacuum capping machine for sale
- 1. Introduction of vacuum capping machine
- 2. The structure of vacuum bottle capping machine
- 3. The working process and principle
- 4. Machine Parameters
- 5. Details of vacuum capping machine semi automatic
- 6. Features of vacuum capping machine
- 7. Why do we need vacuum capping
- 8. Customer feedback
- 9. Cleaning and maintenance
Introduction of vacuum capping machine
The vacuum capping machine is mainly used for vacuum capping of round bottles, square bottles, fluted bottles, and other glass bottles. It is widely used in the food industry, pharmaceutical industry, such as sesame sauce, chili sauce, peanut butter, jam, canned peach, bird's nest, etc. A semi-automatic vacuum capping machine forms a completely enclosed space which effectively prevents bacterial growth, oxidation, and spoilage. It has the effect of quality preservation. By the way, a vacuum capping machine is usually used together with a paste filling machine, when the sauce is filled, the bottle and the cap are put together on the machine for capping.
The structure of vacuum bottle capping machine
The working process and principle
Its working principle is: put the capped glass bottles into the mold, and the mold is rotated intermittently by the turntable with action in four equal parts. The bottle holding mechanism holds the bottle tightly then the mold is turned to the capping station, the rotary actuator is pressed down and capping to form the vacuum cavity.
|Diameter of screw cap||Can be customized|
|Bottle size||Can be customized|
Details of vacuum capping machine semi automatic
Features of vacuum capping machine
- The vacuum capping machine adopts the method of vacuum pump evacuation to ensure the high vacuum degree and improve the efficiency and sealing quality.
- The semi-automatic vacuum capping machine adopts a PLC control system, simple operation through the display can adjust different modes and parameters.
- The unique design of the machine can be compatible with different sizes and shapes of caps, and the bottle molds and capping heads can be customized according to the different needs of customers.
- The whole machine is made of 304 stainless steel with corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and good processability to extend the service life of the machine.
- The main pneumatic and electrical components use internationally renowned brands to ensure stable and reliable performance.
- It is worth mentioning that our machines are equipped with water-oil separators, which are not generally configured by other manufacturers. We know that this kind of machine needs to be used in combination with an air compressor to create a vacuum environment, and this water-oil separator and air compressor together can extend the service life of the cylinder. It can also prevent the cylinder from water and accelerating the damage of the machine.
Why do we need vacuum capping
As we all know, vacuum-packed food often has a long shelf life, which is because vacuum packaging reduces the oxygen in the atmosphere, limits the growth of aerobic bacteria or fungi, and prevents the evaporation of volatile components. At the same time, vacuum packaging avoids the use of preservatives, which to a certain extent restores the nutritional value of the food itself. Finally, vacuum-packed items are also less likely to be damaged during transportation.
Last month, a customer from Cameroon, Africa ordered a vacuum capping machine through our taizy company website). During the follow-up chat, the customer sent us live pictures of the product after packaging. He was satisfied with the quality and packaging effect of our machine and expressed his willingness to cooperate with us for a long time. Our staff made corresponding suggestions on the use and maintenance of the machine according to the factory environment.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Clean the surface of the machine table and mold regularly(you must turn off the power and air supply at first)
- Lubricate moving parts such as rotating shafts and guide rails regularly
- The vacuum pump oil should be replaced regularly, usually once every 3-6 months.
- Clean air filters regularly
- In the normal operation of the vacuum pump, keep the vacuum pump oil in the pump not lower than the oil mark. Do not mix with different brands and models of vacuum pump oil when refueling