Sachet water is more and more popular. This kind of packing style can reduce unnecessary waste of water and can improve the quality of the drinking water. It is convenient for us to carry. The application of sachet water machines in areas where lacking water is wide. This machine can be used in milk packaging, water packing, beverage packing, and so on.
Table of Contents
Is sachet water good for drinking?
After you open the bottled water for three days, the bacteria in the water will far exceed the tap water. Then, it will become typical dangerous water.
A professional experiment investigated the total number of bacterial colonies in bottled water. On the first day and the third day, the total number of colonies was 4 and 910 respectively. The national standard is 100. In other words, three days after the bottled water was opened, the total number of colonies increased by 227 times. This date exceeded the national standard by 8 times. If the temperature is higher, the bacteria will exceed the standard more.
The sachet water is packaged with food-grade special composite aluminum film, which is safe and hygienic and is disposable. Compared with bottled water, the biggest advantage is that it fundamentally eliminates the “secondary pollution” problem of drinking water.
In addition, the sachet water machine can make a fully sealed bag of water. It has a small amount of water and can be used up after opening. There is less pollution, and it is more fresh and hygienic. The sachet water machine is can produce bagged water which is easy to carry and more hygienic. Drinking sachet water is good for human health.
Why is the barreled water prone to excessive bacteria?
The authoritative organization’s give their explanations. Why is it easy to breed bacteria after opening the bottled water and lead to excessive bacteria? The main reasons are as follows:
- When taking water, air will enter the barrel. Because the air contains bacteria and viruses, they will multiply in the water.
- When changing the water, the barreled spout and the inner liner of the drinking fountain are in contact with the air, and bacteria will take advantage of the deficiency.
- The inner tank of the water dispenser is not cleaned for a long time, which becomes a breeding ground for bacteria. Sachet water produced by sachet water machine is will avoid this question.
- The location of the water dispenser is narrow. The air is not circulating, and the environment is unsanitary.
- The drinking fountain is exposed to direct sunlight, which speeds up the reproduction of bacteria.
- The bigger factor is the drinking fountain. The infrequent cleaning of the drinking fountain leads to excessive sanitation.
Business opportunities of sachet water
Bagged water is a very profitable business model. In many parts of the world, the shortage of water resources is still very serious. What’s more, the demand for safe drinking water is very high. sachet water packaging uses less plastic, reducing production costs. Sachet water has a low cost and is safe and sanitary. Therefore, the sachet water machine is a good choice for packaging water.
The data shows that the average cost of producing a water bag with a size of 250-375 ml is less than US$0.01 (US dollars), and the price is between US$0.02 and US$0.04. Wholesale sachet water has huge profits and can bring greater economic benefits.
If you want to successfully operate a sachet water factory, you need to choose an address reasonably. You can choose an area with a large population and a lack of safe drinking water in this area. The water in the water bag is usually less than most bottled water. So people will need to buy more sachet water. Because of its low cost, it is a product that most people can easily afford and buy.
Benefits of water bagging, pouches, or water sachets:
Due to the rich variety of liquid products, there are also many types and forms of liquid product packaging machines. The liquid packaging machine used to pack liquid is technically more demanding. Sterility, hygiene, and safety are the basic requirements of liquid packaging machines. The water packaging machine also belongs to the liquid packaging machine. This machine can make bags of water. Here are the 6 benefits of bagged water:
1.It is the only affordable way to package water in poorer countries.
2.Sachet water can be very profitable; especially in large volumes.
3.The rolls plastic can be shipped at a very low cost vs. bottles
4.The water sachet packing machine is small. You can make good use of the plant space.
5.It is more environmentally than plastic bottles. The plastic the water bag use is less.
6.To water sachet cost is much lower than bottles.
Warm tips about sachet water machine
- Before starting each time, check and observe whether there are any abnormalities around the machine.
- When the machine is in operation, you can not approach or touch the moving parts with your body, hands and head.
- When the machine is in operation, you should not extend hands and tools into the sealing knife seat.
- You can’t switch the operation buttons frequently during the normal operation of the machine. Moreover, you can’t frequently change the parameter setting value at will.
- It is strictly forbidden to run at super high speed for a long time.
- It is dangerous for two people to operate the various switch buttons and mechanisms of the machine at the same time. You should turn off the power during maintenance and maintenance. When multiple people are debugging and repairing the machine at the same time, they must communicate with each other and signal to prevent accidents caused by incorporation.
- When checking and repairing electrical control circuits, be sure to cut off the power! It must be done by electrical professionals. The machine is automatically locked by the program and cannot be altered without authorization.
- When the operator is unable to stay awake due to drinking or fatigue,he can’t operate, debug or repair; other untrained or unqualified personnel are not allowed to operate the machine.